CARF International Accreditation
- Published on November 15, 2016
DATA, Inc. has been accredited by CARF International for a period of three years for the following programs:
- Outpatient Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Children and Adolescents)
- Prevention: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Children and Adolescents)
- Residential Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Children and Adolescents)
DATA, Inc. has been recognized to have strengths in many areas:
- Strategic leadership has created a nonprofit philosophy that is strength based and person centered that embraces collaboration as a crucial organizational value.
- DATA helps provide high quality services through its principled vision, advocacy, and community awareness to the public. This is accomplished by a strong leadership team that is dedicated to the principles of its service to the children, youth, and families it provides support to.
- The organization has developed significant relationships with the local schools and mental health service providers. These relationships offer continued and consistent support to students who would otherwise have little education around substance abuse.
- Within the management team, the organization has significant tenure that provides for a solid base of information and community connectedness. The staff teams are passionate, dedicated, and compassionate toward the youth served. Their tenure is also highly respected by members and stakeholders in the community.
- DATA has an in-depth personal practices manual that makes ethical decision making, private practice, and use of company assets clear to all staff.
- The organization provides a diverse benefit plan to employees that includes a unique combination of life insurance, holiday, leave request, and tuition reimbursement.
- The quality assurance program implements a proactive planning approach through systems inquiry into performance planning, functional committee work, and dedicated action plans.
- DATA has a strong incident and complaint reporting process that provides the persons served with extensive opportunities to communicate with the organization and respects their rights and health and safety.
- The organization minimizes barriers to access for the persons served that allows for emergency placement when needed while ensuring that financial means are secondary to treatment outcomes.
- DATA is commended for its Project SUCCESS prevention programs and its close integration within the various school systems. The partnership has helped remove transportation and attitudinal barriers by bringing the services to the students within the school system. Furthermore, the prevention approach has helped messages of wellness reach many more community youth.
This achievement is an indication of our organization’s dedication and commitment to improving the quality of lives of the persons served. We take pride in achieving this high level of accreditation. CARF will recognize this accomplishment in its listing of organizations with accreditation.