One hundred percent of each donation to DATA goes directly to support each of DATA’s well-known and proven programs designed to meet the specific needs of children, teens and their families.
Other ways you can help:
- Become involved with DATA by serving on a committee, talk with friends, co-workers and lawmakers.
- Introduce DATA to corporations and other potential donors.
- Make a contribution in honor of a family member or friend as an enduring tribute in their honor.
- Participate in DATA’s second annual Pooch Prom event at Downtown at the Gardens in Palm Beach Gardens in April 2013, and encourage friends to participate.
- DATA is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All donations are tax deductible.
If you would like to donate items or if you would like to mail your donation to Drug Abuse Treatment Association, Inc., please download our DONATION FORM and mail or deliver to:
1016 Clemons Street
Jupiter, FL 33477
Or call us at 561.743.1034.
Thank You To Our Generous Friends:
- Archstone Recovery Center
- Behavioral Health
- Mark Bellissimo, Equestrian Sport Productions/Great Charity Challenge
- Sheriff Robert Crowder
- Foods USA
- The Gardens Mall
- Genesis House
- Mark Gerhardt
- The Hayslip Family
- Maryanne Hedrick
- Holyfield & Thomas
- ImMEDIAcy Public Relations, Inc.
- Lynn Kelly
- Kittyhawk Rental Corp.
- Kiwanis Club of Ft. Pierce
- K. Kuhr
- Lake Forest Park Retirement Community
- Roger Lang
- Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County
- Lighthouse Center for the Arts
- Alletta McKenzie
- Donations in memory of Richard Lee Mensh
- Philip and Janis Miller
- Sallyann Mohler
- North County Bar Association
- Norton Museum of Art
- Palm Beach Institute
- Palm Beach State College
- Paradies Shops Palm Beach International Airport
- Maryann Pascarella
- Jean Patton, Indian River State College
- Deborah Praeg
- Premier Eye Care
- Prosperity Oaks
- Mimi Totten
- Treasure Coast Food Bank
- Vero Beach Museum of Art
- WPBF 25 News
Contributions benefit Drug Abuse Treatment Association, Inc., a not for profit tax exempt organization. A copy of the official registration and financial information of Drug Abuse Treatment Association, Inc. (Registration Number CH2124), may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free 1-800-435-7352 within the state of Florida. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. Drug Abuse Treatment Association, Inc. receives 100% of each contribution.