Notice regarding COVID-19 outbreak
To our clients, partners and friends:
At DATA, we have always been committed to providing our clients and our staff a safe and supportive atmosphere where clients can receive behavioral health treatment in a comfortable and safe environment. The safety and well-being of our clients is what is most important to us and remains our number one priority as we deal with this public health emergency.
We have taken the following measures to ensure the safety and well-being of all our clients and staff –
- Our team of outpatient, community and school-based therapists are working remotely by providing treatment via telehealth.
- The Norman C. Hayslip and Walter D. Kelly residential centers remain open and are admitting clients using the following protocols –
- Implementation of the Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Visitor Screening Interim Guidance for Hospital and Residential Health Care Providers (3/6/2020);
- Increased frequency and intensity of sanitizing, self-hygiene protocols;
- Suspension of off-site activities;
- Utilization of technology platforms for family therapy and visits.
- Administrative and support staff are equipped to work remotely.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and adjust our protocols as needed.
This temporary situation is stressful. If we can help you or your loved ones cope with this stress, please contact us. The staff at DATA remain committed to doing all we can to assist and assure the people we serve.
Your friends at DATA.