Drug Abuse Treatment Association (DATA)
DATA is Southeast Florida’s premier behavioral health agency serving children and families. Our team of over 100 experienced and dedicated staff provides a full range of behavioral health services including outreach, prevention, intervention, Treatment Accountability for Safer Communities (TASC), outpatient, and residential treatment to communities in Palm Beach, Martin, Okeechobee, St. Lucie and Indian River counties. In addition to our two residential and outpatient facilities in West Palm Beach and Ft. Pierce, we also are located in schools, the Department of Juvenile Justice facilities, and other community partners. If you have a “Can Do” attitude and are committed to doing what is in the best interest of the children, families and communities we serve, we encourage you to consider joining our team.
Full-time members of our team are eligible for the following benefits:
- Choices of outstanding health insurance plans, including optional vision and dental plans (DATA covers 85 – 90% of the cost)
- Pension contribution (has been up to 15%)
- Tuition aid reimbursement
- Clinical supervision for licensure or certification
- Qualified employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Paid Time Off accruing day one and available on the 91st day
- $20,000 life insurance policy
If you would like additional information regarding the agency or the career opportunities below, please contact our Human Resources Department at HR@DrugAbuseTreatment.org or at 561.743.1034.